Return and Refund Policy
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
Your purchase of Goods is subject to certain laws including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law provides you with certain rights that cannot be excluded, including that the Goods:
- Must be of acceptable quality;
- Be reasonably fit for the purpose that we say they will be fit for; and
- Will correspond with any relevant description.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which cannot by law be excluded, restricted or modified.
How to make a Claim:
- Our Quality Guarantee claim forms and the details are available on the Website. Please follow the steps provided in order to submit your claim. We will then assess your claim to determine the nature of the issue, whether you are entitled to a remedy, and the remedy that will be made available to you.
- Refunds generally are only paid to the customer whose personal details are noted on the Tax Invoice. Refunds will be processed using the original payment method.
- If Goods are delivered and the packaging or the item itself is clearly damaged, you should take photos or video showing the damage, refuse to accept the delivery and contact us immediately. We'll share your feedback with our delivery partners and suppliers to ensure our service and the quality of packaging is improved.
- If you notice that Goods are damaged after delivery, please take photos or video clearly showing the damage and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.
- The type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances and are outlined in our Quality Guarantee. We will work collaboratively with you to find an outcome that you're happy with. For example we may:
- replace the product (subject to availability).
- offer you money refund.
- If you receive the wrong Goods, let us know as soon as possible. We will offer to send you the correct item and arrange for the pick up and return of the incorrectly shipped item at no cost to you.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), Hydra Jet Showers will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in you receiving any refund due to you, whether in contract, negligence or otherwise.
- To the full extent permitted law, Hydra Jet Showers is not liable for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of bargain, loss of savings, loss of data, loss or goodwill, loss of reputation, the cost of obtaining replacement or alternative goods or the cost of other remedial measures, or for any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss, arising in connection with any Order or Account.
Return and Refund Policy:
You are always welcome to return or exchange the products purchased at Hydra Jet Showers
You have 14 days to decide if an item is right for you. The items must be returned to 73-75 Williams Rd, Dandenong South, Vic, 3175 in proper condition and in manufacturer’s packaging at buyers’ expense unless returned as faulty or damaged.
- Refund Options
We offer several methods of compensation for a returned item if the product is undamaged and the package is in proper condition:
- Replacement. We will replace the item with another one of better quality
- Money refund. We will return the cost of the item you spent to purchase.
Although you are free to choose preferred compensation, we reserve the right to change the list of available compensation options depending on the items returned, customer location, banking peculiarities, or other reasons creating difficulties or inconveniences whether for Hydra Jet Showers or for customers
- How to Return a Purchased Item
Fill out your form correctly with your order number, the product you are returning, the reason for the return, and if you are waiting for a refund or an exchange. If you do not mention your invoice number, we won’t be able to process your return.
Repackage the item in the original box and packaging.
Take your parcel to any Post Office and obtain proof of postage for the tracking number – this will speed up the process and will legitimize that your parcel is on its way back to us.
The address for returns is:
73-75 Williams Rd
Dandenong South, Vic, 3175
The shipping cost for the returned items is paid by you. We will compensate the shipping charges in case of returning damaged, faulty, or incorrect items.
- What Happens Next
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return in its original condition and processed your return.
- A returned item will be inspected upon arrival.
- If the condition an item has been returned in is inappropriate (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.
- If the condition of a returned item is appropriate, you will receive compensation within 10 business days depending on the payment method you used for purchasing the returned item.
- If you paid by credit/debit card, we will refund the balance of your credit/debit card.
- If you paid using PayPal, we will refund the balance to your PayPal account.
- If you paid by bank transfer, we will refund the balance to your bank account.
- Returning a Damaged or Faulty Item
We are sorry that you received a damaged or faulty item.
The warranty specifically does not obligate Hydra Jet Showers in any circumstance regarding labor performed during installation.
Please return this item to us as soon as possible so that we could process the refund or replacement. If you’re unable to return the item, please contact our Customer care service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind that all items are inspected on return.
- Returning an Incorrect Item
If one of the items you received isn't what you ordered, please send it back to us, and once inspected, we'll refund you as soon as it's arrived back at our warehouse.
- Non-refundable Items and service
We do not refund the products that are not eligible for return.
Non-refundable (non-returnable) products:
- labor performed during installation
- damage to the product occurs due to incorrect installation
- make to order items
For more information on product-specific return policies, contact our Customer care service at email@example.com